Modernisation of the hospital: construction of the new H wing and integration into the site. Renovation and extension of part of the underground galleries.
This building will comprise:
- Operating activities: Eight H24 blocks and twelve H12 blocks including 4 endoscopy blocks.
- Critical care: 20 surgical resuscitation beds, 15 surgical continuous surveillance beds, 15 medical resuscitation beds and 10 medical continuous surveillance beds.
- Outpatient surgery: 48 to 58 places.
- Interventional imaging: 1 scanner and 2 X-ray machines
- Emergency imaging: 1 scanner, 2 ultrasound scan rooms, 1 MRI.
- Helicopter pad and underground parking for 250 vehicles.