Our teams carry out missions on buildings as well as engineering structures. They comprise specialists in each type of material, and can work in many different fields.
Fields of work
Our teams carry out missions on buildings as well as engineering structures. They comprise specialists in each type of material, and can work in the following fields:
- Reinforced / Pre-stressed concrete
- Stone / rammed earth clinker.
- Metallic structures.
- Wood structures.
- Mixed structures.
Expertise in wood pathologies.
Our experts are trained to detect wood pathologies, and will help you classify and quantify the damage, whether it is caused by:
- Attacks by larval wood-boring insects (long-horned beetles, termites, etc.),
- The presence of wood-decomposing fungi (dry rot, etc.).
- Recommendations for treatment/strengthening can subsequently be included in the mission.
Performance of analysis
Non-destructive analysis is often the best way to limit restoration costs.
This is why we have invested in the latest technology (Ferroscan and GSSI radar).
Non-destructive analysis is not always the most appropriate technique. We carry out the necessary analysis actions ourselves depending on the defined objectives, equipped with specific high performance tools.
- Removal of plaster laths and opening of wood floors.
- Core drilling/pricking of concrete structure.
- Sampling of metallic test pieces and testing in laboratories.
Several of our employees hold the CACES qualification for operating category 3B work platforms. We are therefore able to carry out work at height completely autonomously using scaffolding or work platforms.
The requirements of project owners are taken into account according to the context:
- Work carried out on occupied sites or at the weekend.
- Emergency work following an incident (fire, collapse, etc.).
- The objective is minimum damage.
- Sampling of test pieces to characterise materials.
Our team members are always equipped with their PPEs, and if necessary we define a QAP on work sites.
We regularly carry out work on nuclear sites, and have the necessary training in additional safety procedures. We know how to take account of the nuclear aspect in our work.