COGECI offers its services in the following domains nationwide:
With to date the construction and/or renovation of more than 4,500 flats, whether for public sector Project Owners (OPAC – Offices publics HLM – Mixed capital companies, etc.) or private property developers.
Construction of nursery and primary schools, middle schools, high schools, buildings for higher education and universities.
Construction of numerous office buildings.
Construction of gymnasiums, bowls pitches, indoor tennis courts, swimming pools (new build and renovation), skating rinks.
Services and Administration
Construction of courthouses, fire stations, town halls, post offices, banks, police stations, tax offices, multi-purpose halls, railway stations, military buildings, daycare centres, hotels.
Construction of retirement homes, hospitals.
Construction of light industry buildings, shopping centres, incineration plants, heavy industry buildings, transformer stations.
Construction of museums, academies of music, cultural spaces.
The missions carried out concern all the professions involved in construction and comprise :
- Project management tenders in collaboration with architects.
- Design/construction tenders in collaboration with contractors.
- Engineering missions in accordance with the MOP law in France, from preliminary design to work acceptance.
- Production of working designs and engineering designs, in particular for the different construction companies.
- Missions as Owner’s Engineer as part of preliminary discussions about the direction to be taken by a project.
- Structural assessment missions with considerable in-house resources such as Ferroscan, enabling us to perform non-destructive analysis and visualisation of the rebars embedded within concrete structures.
- Technical expert appraisal missions, on behalf of municipalities, municipal civil protection services or for private Project Owners, in the event of accidents causing damage to structures.